• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Violet Evergarden Listed for April 5 in U.S.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parrad11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:04 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
Parrad11 wrote:
getchman wrote:

Yeah, at the moment, you're probably out of luck with catalog titles. i imagine they are in the process of obtaining necessary steaming rights for everything, but that's over 300 shows so It's gonna take time. You should have access to all their simuldubs since expanding to your area, which was March of last year

I've worked out some of the issues: Click-to-play function in the browser breaks their player. The video won't play unless you seek and toggle play/mash the keyboard sort of thing if click-to-play is enabled. Sometimes you have to refresh the page again so that is shows the player with the broken layout. That usually means that you'll be able to begin playing the video. Every now and again you may have to clear your cookies so that you can get past the site wide "Sorry, but this content isn’t available in your country." again in order to be able to play the videos and browse the site again.

With all of that in mind, maybe I'll try exploring their catalogue and see if they have any interesting things available to watch.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3