• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Facebook Application - testing required

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x20mar

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Mylene wrote:
x20mar wrote:
PS Mylene, do you know what you did to cause the bug or did you just add the application?

All I did was add the application.

By the way, the LQ version of that video is completely blurred to the point where it is impossible to see going on, and the HQ version seems to be using a weird codec so it doesn't play in VLC, WMP, WMP Classic, or Zoom. I assume it's just showing how to use the IE plug in for Firefox mentioned earlier?

Hi Mylene,

Thanks for the info, I'll start working on a solution later tonight. As for the screencast, I've now redone the screencast proving that an IE plugin is not used and it is in a wmv format and it is available at http://www.omarali.net/home/video/screencast.wmv

I just want to say thank you to everyone again for your help in this matter hopefully I can workout a solution for this problem.

Omar Ali
ps please note I live in the UK, so when I said tonight, it's already after 6pm here!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2