• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean Anime's Videos Reveal December 1 Netflix Debut

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iamthevastuniverse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:24 pm Reply with quote
This will be binged with the dub when it drops next month.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:11 pm Reply with quote
It's a little disappointing they're not releasing this weekly after they started simulcasting Komi and Blue Period but at least all the dub will be out at once.
DisneyXAnimefan95

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:01 pm Reply with quote
The Not so Chosen One wrote:
DisneyXAnimefan95 wrote:
Unless they release the next batch of Stone Ocean In April and every 4 months (ala Kuroko's Basketball, Carole & Tuesday) over 3 months like how they are doing it with Pokemon Journeys, Great Pretender and Edens Zero.

I think Netflix is giving it priority as a worldwide release, so maybe mid-March is more accurate. Edens Zero sat in Netflix Jail for 6 months because it was released as a Japanese exclusive first, so that doesn't count as an example.

You're missing the big picture, some of the licensed Netflix anime series tend to release the next batch of episodes either every 3 months as shown with Pokemon Journeys, Great Pretender, Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon's Judgement, and Edens Zero or 4 months as shown with Kuroko's Basketball, Carole & Tuesday and now Shaman King 2021.

Even if they are releasing the Stone Ocean episodes (both dubbed and subbed) ahead of the Japanese release they don't want to burn out all of them so it's very subjective on how they release their shows either 3 or 4 months in batches.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2