• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2016 Pokémon Film's Plot, Title Revealed With New Mythical Pokémon Magearna

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DisneyLM

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:45 am Reply with quote
Yup, the game is gonna be called "Pokemon XY&Z", and not "X2" paired with "Y2", you see they want to give you the illusion that you are getting 3 games in 1, X for Pokemon X, Y for Pokemon Y, and Z for the New game, bring them together, and you have "XY&Z" anyone who still doesn't believe that need to get there head checked, look at the movie posters, the first Z from them, and we get it in the form of "XY&Z" Also, from the looks of the chest area of that New Pokemon, it can change it's type or attack types to either Fairy or whatever the light blue stands for. Still being dual type Steel-Fairy (Then changed that Fairy to something else)
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:16 am Reply with quote
DisneyLM wrote:
Yup, the game is gonna be called "Pokemon XY&Z", and not "X2" paired with "Y2", you see they want to give you the illusion that you are getting 3 games in 1, X for Pokemon X, Y for Pokemon Y, and Z for the New game, bring them together, and you have "XY&Z" anyone who still doesn't believe that need to get there head checked, look at the movie posters, the first Z from them, and we get it in the form of "XY&Z"

So basically the next game is going to be an adaptation of the anime instead of the other way around?

Makes me wonder why we didn't get a game adaptation of the Orange Islands arc Rolling Eyes
fideldesu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:43 am Reply with quote
What's next ? AB&C ? xD
Zhane Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:27 am Reply with quote
Well the worst news has yet to come: Pokemon Reorchestrated was shot down on YouTube. Three Copyright Strikes. Usually TPCi is hands-off
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2