• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Hatsune Miku Marks 6th Birthday With English Debut

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:49 am Reply with quote
This is [not] a game like Project Diva. It is a way of creating music with a singing voice that, if good enough, could be played as a background song for Project Diva, or Amazon mp.3, or CD, or iTunes, or Youtube, or Nico Nico, or......the universe. Get it? It's a good investment to get you to pick up that electric, or acoustic guitar, or whatever collecting dust in the corner and dig out those kick arse lyrics you wrote back when you wanted to be a rock star and do something with it. You can even harmonize with Miku, if you think you're good enough. It even has built in instruments to help with that.

In short it's a musical instrument. A digital musical instrument, and no different than that electric guitar, or piano, or drums, or whatever except this one come's with the voice of a goddess built in.

I've got a little over 1335 titles from over 100 artists in my collection and I want to get more. I'm an old git, so don't hang about. Wink The Japanese version will not be as cheap.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2