• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Inubaka Pet Comedy Manga Gets Live-Action Film in Fall

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hepzibah

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quote
I really enjoy this manga, and have thought for a long time that it would make a good live-action movie or TV series. An anime version would be cool, as well. I'll be keeping my eyes out for a license State-side.

I'm new, by the way. Nice to meet everyone.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quote
My group is planing on subtitling this. I love all the dogs in inubaka volume 8 (I think) I went into cuteness overload from all the puppies
Agent355

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quote
Gats, IIRC, Inubaka is printed in a seinen magazine, thus panty-shots and some fanservice pop up from time to time. The stories, however, are relaxed, fun and shojo-esque. I love the characters and the art. The pups are cute, Teppei is hot, and a movie would be a lot of fun! (Oh, Dormcat, puppies pee when they are happy, so the implication is that the main characters mere presense makes puppies so happy that they pee, not that she's happy when they pee!)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2