• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Inuyasha in '08!? Just a rumor?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artistique

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Hey everyone!

I read somewhere, that Inuyasha would be making a comeback sometime in 2008. I'm thinking the company that made it got such negative feedback from ending such a popular series and the the crappy ending itself. So, they just had to get working on something new. I'm just wondering if this is true and if someone could help me out with some links or anything to confirm this rumor?

I'd really like to see something official before I get too worked up.

Thanks a million guys!
GlassShadow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:46 pm Reply with quote
You are friggin joking me if it's actually confirmed. I really can't handle more fillers. Though i'll try to look it up for you.

I really doubt it, what's there more to show other than a proper ending? So I think there's more chance they'll make a new movie to conclude the series than producing another season.
Artistique

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:06 pm Reply with quote
Actually, I'll take anything. Even if its just a movie. I've been looking myself, but I can't find anything other than episode lists or old, outdated webpages. my Google-fu is weak, though.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:35 pm Reply with quote
Inuyasha has been a series to come out with movies, whether they are connected to the storylines I don't know. If they do come out with a new movie I wouldn't be surprised, but unless we get official word of a new series, don't get your hopes up. If ANN catches wind of this kind of information though you'll be sure to know.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quote
Eh.. sorry to do this, but unless there's an actual source (like a web page or something), then this rumor is nothing more than pointless speculation. I'm sure no one is happy with the way IY ended, and I'm sure Sunrise would like to cash in on some of its remaining popularity once Takahashi finishes the manga (in like, a billion years). But until we at least get some proof from a trustworthy source, you can make a fan thread and hypothesize all you want. I'm locking this for now so as not to get anyone's hopes up too high.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1