• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
A little commentary

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beat666

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quote
Why about put links to download the openings and endings of anime? because I can´t find some songs like the ending and the opening of "Rec", and also everybody could download their favorites openings or/and endings.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:24 pm Reply with quote
beat666 wrote:
Why about put links to download the openings and endings of anime? because I can´t find some songs like the ending and the opening of "Rec", and also everybody could download their favorites openings or/and endings.

ANN is a news site, not a download site. They would have to get that stuff licensed, but that's money right there.
selenta
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:33 pm Reply with quote
Exactly, it's copyrighted material. We can't provide links to copyrighted material without permission at least, and to do so for every anime opening and ending... it would not only take way too much effort for the payoff, the companies wouldn't let us do it anyway. Even if they came to us and gave us permission... we still wouldn't do it as it is outside the scope of the site.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1