• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ah My Goddess Skin

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
undeadben

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:51 pm Reply with quote
I liked the Twelve Kingdoms skin but I like this one even more. So far I haven't had any problems in any of the sections and the skin is just nice. Even the color scheme fits the normal ANN colors. The only place the colors clash is in the Encyclopedia with the background to the side car with links to other articles, but that's it, and that part was sticking out before the skin anyway.

And a great plus for the ad: giving us a link to the first episode! So this is two skins back to back that I have enjoyed. Great job!
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:08 pm Reply with quote
I will pay you Zac/Tempest to keep this skin up. No joke. I will mail in a monthly stipend to keep this up. Please please please please leave it up. Can ya tell this is my favorite show? Wink It was the first manga I ever read so it's special to me so leave it up. Better yet, change it to a new OMG skin for every dvd release of the new series. Then when the series is done you can switch to something else Cool
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:16 pm Reply with quote
psycho 101 wrote:
I will pay you Zac/Tempest to keep this skin up. No joke. I will mail in a monthly stipend to keep this up. Please please please please leave it up.

Sticky this thread please? Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:25 pm Reply with quote
psycho 101 wrote:
I will pay you Zac/Tempest to keep this skin up. No joke. I will mail in a monthly stipend to keep this up. Please please please please leave it up.

I doubt that there are any plans to remove the skin once the ad has run it's course, but I am sure Zac and Chris would love your money.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:11 pm Reply with quote
This is a nice skin as well, I admit I like the Twelve Kingdoms skin more than this but I would be happy leaving this one up as well. Definitely a nice step forward from the first few ad skins that were done. The colors and everything don't feel overpowering or busy, nor do the graphics. It feels like it fits the site rather than forcing the site to fit it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
camelot187757

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:03 am Reply with quote
This is perhaps the best skin that I have seen on the site yet, and I haven't even watched OMG yet. However, I must say who designed it had dtheir act together, because all of a sudden I feel like checking out the first episode ASAP.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:54 pm Reply with quote
That's the power of the Goddesses. You can't deny them. Especially not the sexy and sultry Urd. Bow down to her holy skinliness Anime hyper
Iwatch2muchanime

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quote
This is a SWEET skin, BEE, EEH, AYE, YOutiful., nice mixture of blue, white and Urd.

Belldandy is always my favorite though and I still love her on here, a nice shot down her outfit.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:17 pm Reply with quote
Iwatch2muchanime wrote:
This is a SWEET skin, BEE, EEH, AYE, YOutiful., nice mixture of blue, white and Urd.

Belldandy is always my favorite though and I still love her on here, a nice shot down her outfit.

Urd's top is cut in the middle to make oogling her easier. She's courteous and thoughtful as well as gorgeous

On a serious note how do you staffers here at ANN pick out skins? If ya need some OMG wallpapers to turn into skins just let me know Wink
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:49 pm Reply with quote
This is a noteworthy skin, better than the last one that was up. The design of it and all along with Urd, sweet!
Tow3r

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quote
i like but not because urd is there ..... you Wink Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1