• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
El Hazard: The Wanderers

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redangel77

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:14 pm Reply with quote
hi, i am new here and found your site through the mention of reeltime.com. I was trying to go on their site and find The Wanderers but couldn't. According to this article animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-05-22/reeltime-to-stream-utena-kare-kano I should be able to find The Wanderers which is one of my all time favorite animes because I love the whole story of the Kingdom of Roshtaria. Can anyone else find any of the anime titles on http://www.reeltime.com. I was wondering if anyone knew when they would be up?

thanks ~ lady red ~
kola

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:16 am Reply with quote
but I wanted to see Gun Frontier-they have the whole series and it's not showing on the site. I get a lot of dvds online and locally but I wouldn't mind seeing some stuff and not owning it.
redangel77

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:18 am Reply with quote
yeah me too, i already own a lot of stuff and so does my brother. i feel like with bluray and what not coming out it is almost pointless to buy dvds anymore as they won't be worth anything. i don't mind buying a series i really really love but if this site actually has all these shows then i want to watch them. ill look into it
KyuuA4

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:25 am Reply with quote
Man, I've watched this one so many times -- on VHS -- English.

I found this version of Ifurita to be rather... charming. Laughing Twisted Evil
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1