• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Novel manga?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tintsu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:09 pm Reply with quote
I would like to know if there's any manga out there that's just one 'novel', like a regular book, and not a series that spans for several volumes. For various reasons it's impossible for me to follow manga series, but I love to read manga... If there's anyone out there who can give me some tips on manga novels, any genre works, I would be very grateful. Anime catgrin
jgreen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Do you mean manga titles that are only one volume in length? If that's the case, we had a discussion on that topic about a month ago that you can check out for more info.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
tintsu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:23 am Reply with quote
Thanks a bunch for your help! Very Happy I've only been a member for a couple of days, so I didn't know about that discussion. Anyways, thanks again!
jgreen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:42 am Reply with quote
No problem! For future reference, you can use the "search" button at the top of the forum to try to dig up old posts, and the encyclopedia on this site has more info than you could ever possibly need (heh). But there's always people on the forum that are happy to help.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1