• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANN Skins

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Asako

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:01 pm Reply with quote
Is it just me? Or is my skin setting not staying put and keeps going back to the Kurau Phantom Memory skin?

When I try to change it back and go to the skin selection screen it reverts back to what I chose. But if I head most anywhere else (except the news main page) it goes back to the special skin. Anime hyper
NGE1113

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:09 pm Reply with quote
I've never changed the ANN skin (should have the Kurau Phantom Memory skin up), and I'm getting a similar error that you are, Asako. It seems that on the News, Views, and My ANN sections, the regular skin is in order. For the Encyclopedia and Forum sections, the Kurau skin is showing instead.

Last edited by NGE1113 on Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:52 pm Reply with quote
Asako wrote:
Is it just me? Or is my skin setting not staying put and keeps going back to the Kurau Phantom Memory skin?

When I try to change it back and go to the skin selection screen it reverts back to what I chose. But if I head most anywhere else (except the news main page) it goes back to the special skin. Anime hyper

When I first got online this morning (and wasn't logged on) I had the Kurau Phatom Memory as my skin. Since logging on now at home where I'm always signed on it's been the Le Chevalier D'eon (Which is my normal skin) skin and the skin has not changed to the KPM. I say sign in and stay logged it and see if that helps, and then changed your skin to default or whatever you want.
Asako

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:00 pm Reply with quote
Well, that's just the thing.

Btw I tried our your Le Chevalier D'eon skin and it came out fine. Every link and screen stayed as that skin. So I went back to the ANN 2006 skin that I like to keep it as and it still has Kurau on particular pages.

I believe it's the 2006 settings that have been altered. But I'm not sure.
E-Arkham

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:13 pm Reply with quote
I'm having the same problem: Kurau on Forums & Encyclopedia even though I use the 2006 skin.

[edit] - At the time of this edit, the issue seems to be fixed for me. Woot. Thanks.

Kep
Asako

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:40 pm Reply with quote
Yep! looks like it's fixed! That was fast Smile YAY ANN CREW!!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1