• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (TV).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DKong

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, any of the guys on the show would be funny, just cause they'd be pissed.

But I voted Mikuru. How can you not!?
Iwatch2muchanime

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quote
I put Mikuru because SHE is my favorite character so I just want to see her in general.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
NGE1113

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:54 pm Reply with quote
No chance for the others; Haruhi all the way on this poll.

I was wondering when this would be posted here...
omnistry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Mikuru in a bunny suit (umm...'cause she's hot for an anime character); and Kyon in a monkey suit ('cause he goes bananas for that bunny suit [worst pun ever Anime catgrin + sweatdrop ]).
hanachan01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:20 pm Reply with quote
I voted Kyon, because that would be hilarious. I love how Haruhi looks in a bunny suit, but I've already seen it. Kyon, on the otherhand....I may need to draw fanart of this Twisted Evil Razz
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:39 pm Reply with quote
hanachan01 wrote:
I voted Kyon, because that would be hilarious. I love how Haruhi looks in a bunny suit, but I've already seen it. Kyon, on the otherhand....I may need to draw fanart of this Twisted Evil Razz

Doujin artists are WAY ahead of you! Laughing

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/657/362b840597f2faafdde3bfdiv0.jpg

On the same page, I chose Shamisen because I'm curious what that'll look like. I doubt many fan artists ever made that. Rolling Eyes
hanachan01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:43 pm Reply with quote
darkchibi07 wrote:
hanachan01 wrote:

Doujin artists are WAY ahead of you! Laughing

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/657/362b840597f2faafdde3bfdiv0.jpg

On the same page, I chose Shamisen because I'm curious what that'll look like. I doubt many fan artists ever made that. Rolling Eyes

What a funny picture. Thanks for posting that here! Kyon and Itsuki had man-boobs Razz I think I still need to draw it though. Just to get it out of my system.

....and Shamisen? I think I'll do that too. Just because you put the image in my head. It's gonna looks very weird, that's for sure. Razz
Daemonblue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quote
I voted for Yuki cause Kyon's sister isn't on the list Razz Have a pic with all the girls in their bunny suits and the white fits Yuki and the pink fits Kyon's Sister Razz
fighterholic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:16 am Reply with quote
I put down for Haruhi because she ain't afraid to show it all Wink
undeadben

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:43 am Reply with quote
I don't have a lot of Bandai DVDs and what I do have are just a couple of Anime Legends sets and some individual disks, so, since I was bored, I decided to do a little research on what they do with artboxes and LE sets since they are handling the distribution for SHnY. I have to say I am impressed and I'm looking forward to this release even more. They seem to usually add t-shirts, CDs, games, plushes, or even figures and some very nice looking boxes. I just saw that the coming release of .hack//Roots is going to include a CD, a game, and a t-shirt. Almost makes me wish I was a .Hack// fan just so I can buy that, or heck I might buy it anyway. And when they were releasing Scrapped Princess they had a figure for each individual volume's Limited Edition, and some decent looking ones from what I can tell of the images.

So I don't know if these "research" polls are real indicators of what they might add, but in any case it looks like there will be some really nice limited editions.
Nom_Anor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:08 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
"I'm going to make copies for the flyers and give them out at the school entrance during the festival. Hmm, the outcome would be great! I don't think Okabe would say anything if I wore a bunny-girl costume during the school festival, right?"

No, I still think he would have something to say about it. This is a prefectural high school with decently strict rules, after all. So it's better if you stop giving the school deans any more stomachaches!

"Besides, Asahina-san has to prepare for her class's food stall. Not to mention Koizumi and Nagato have activities with their classes as well. We'll be the only ones free that day."

Haruhi looked at me with suspicious looking eyes,

"So you're saying you want to dress up as a bunny-girl?"

How is that even possible? Just you would be enough. As for me, I'll be standing behind carrying the promo board for you.

Even Haruhi wants Kyon in a bunny suit.
AirCooledMan_2006

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:08 pm Reply with quote
With TMOHS now licensed, I'm wondering this--if we end up with Haruhitards, will they be as bad as or worse than the Narutards are?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
frentymon
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:14 pm Reply with quote
AirCooledMan_2006 wrote:
With TMOHS now licensed, I'm wondering this--if we end up with Haruhitards, will they be as bad as or worse than the Narutards are?

The license doesn't matter. Most of the Narutards were Narutards before the series was licensed, and I imagine Harutards are no different.

And I would say that Harutards are better. I haven't actually seen any "wher 2 dl haruhi lol" yet, while as far as Naruto is concerned I must've seen it at least 2 dozen times.
KyuuA4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quote
Harutard? Pfft - better term is Haruhist. Twisted Evil Laughing

Unlike Narutards, no Naruto character can be treated as a "god". Razz Razz Razz
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:54 pm Reply with quote
TV-sized, full-motion ED in stop motion, performed by action figures with movable joints.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 84 of 213