• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
2 DVD Evangelion Movie Set

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
final sage of fantas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:25 am Reply with quote
http://www.animenation.com/animenation/manga20059.html
I might get it when I finish my Platinum Collection. I didn't look any where els yet, but it well probally be on best buy for 25dollars.
Edit: Found it at Best Buy for 30
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7261633&type=product&id=1447083
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dagwood

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:32 pm Reply with quote
What is the point of this thread? Have you read "teh rules"?
Quote:
3) Threads and topics should carry some measure of intelligence to them. Consider if what you are writing is relevant or important to others. If it does not contribute to the discussion, do not post it. Please post detailed answers to questions, lists do not contribute.
Teh Rules: animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31. By all means post away, but before you do, ask yourself if what you're going to say is relevant and "contributes to the discussion" or ANN and its members for that matter Cool. I hate to point you out Anime smile + sweatdrop, but I've noticed this in a lot of new members lately.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1