• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
In Junjo Romantica, What is your opinion about Ijuuin Kyo's character and why?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashlielyn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:29 am Reply with quote
I adore Junjo romantica and enjoy Misaki and Usami's storyline the most. Although I do think Misaki and Usagi-san are good for eachother, I also like the the possibly of Misaki being torn between Ijuuin and Usagi. IF Ijuuin intentions are pure and really want Misaki, I would like to see some of that drama unfold between Misaki and Ijuuin.

What are some of your thoughts and opinion's about the current storyline between these three character's and do you like Ijuuin's role in this story? Do you think his intentions are pure or do you think he's just having fun?
shinedown207

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:27 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who enjoys Junjou Romantica. I actually enjoy Ijuuin's character in the story line as it is now although I'm not too sure if his intentions are entirely pure but Misaki has this ability to win over people by really looking at them as a person. I found it interesting that Ijuuin became this character that we got a glimpse of and then became part of the story itself. Misaki doesn't seem interested in Ijuuin other than being his favorite manga writer but it definitely would be interesting to see where she goes with this story.

I wonder what Nakamura is trying to do by introducing a third party between them. On another note....I wonder when Usagi and Misaki are going to come out to Takahiro.... that's something I hope Nakamura includes in the story. What do you think about the other couples? Have you read Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1