• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Viz and Bo^7: What the heck's going on?!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buster Blader 126

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:25 pm Reply with quote
So, Viz finally decided to release Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, beginning with its serialization inside Shonen Jump.

...But they started on Chapter 110, not Chapter 2. Mad

The July 2007 issue listed the Chapter as Ch. 110, but the August issue lists the next chapter as Chapter 2. Confused

With this, I'm beginning to worry about how Bo^7 will be released. Currently, I'm hoping that they'll just release the earlier volumes while serializing the series at a later point, but who knows what's going on at Viz.

So, here's a question - does anybody know what volume Viz decided to start serializing the series in?
Levitz9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:58 pm Reply with quote
My first guess would be, they're assuming that we've all bought the stand-alone Bo-BoBo volume, and they're printing from where the manga left off......

....but, on the other hand, I doubt that one manga has 109 chapters in it. On the other hand, it's not like many other people care, right? I mean, plenty of times, I've read 'previews' for what'll happen in one story or another in the next issue, and it's talking about what happened in PREVIOUS issues, and in the September issue, the 'Story, thus far' for YuYu Hakusho, it pretty much described everything that happened in that issue!

Pobody's Nerfect, I guess.
(simpsons reference)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1