• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Possibly old news about Sci Fi Channel's "Ani-Monday&qu

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
totalgeek

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 pm Reply with quote
I was looking for information about this and could find any when I did a search. I apologize if it is old news, but Sci Fi Channel is starting to show Anime on Monday nights starting at 11 PM beginning June 11th. They just began showing advertisements for it on Sci Fi this past week, but they didn't announce what Anime they would be showing. Fortunately, I have a TIVO so I can get a schedule two weeks ahead.

They are kicking off Ani-Monday with Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society. I'm definitely going to be TIVO-ing it since I love anything GITS.
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:29 pm Reply with quote
That new was broke some time ago and it was reported here on this site. I also am looking forward to seeing the Solid State Society, along with Tokko and Noein.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-05-05/sci-fi-channel-launches-anime-block
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-05-09/sci-fi-channel-reveals-more-titles-for-ani-monday-slot
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-05-06/sci-fi-to-air-ghost-in-the-shell's-solid-state-society

Edit: My tags don't seem to be working but I am sure you can cut and paste.
Iritscen
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:34 am Reply with quote
The URL tags don't get along with parentheses and quote marks, in my experience. It's annoying.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1