• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Air Gear?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Salcker85

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:01 am Reply with quote
Ok so I know this anime wasn't the best, aside from its sound track that was completely awesome, but for some reason it got me hooked and I just gotta find out if they're going to make a second season or not. So if anyone has some info let me know!
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:17 am Reply with quote
Sorry, but "continuing season speculation" is frowned upon around here. We always get these "will there be another season of [whatever]?" And the general feeling is usually "if it's popular enough, I'm sure they will eventually." However, speculation is still just mere speculation; maybe yes, maybe no. And since ANN is the Internet's most trusted anime news source, I'm sure if there ever was anything about an Air Gear season two, we'd post an article about it. But until then, what you've seen is you get.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1