• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Yatagarasu Anime Delays Episode 15 by 3 Weeks Due to Olympics

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnHawk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 12:03 am Reply with quote
????? The show just took 3 weeks off between seasons (which is a lot) released one episode and now they're gonna take another 3 weeks off cause I guess they somehow didn't plan for the Olympics?

What the fudge was even the point of this season then lmao should've just done the full split cour route and released the second half in fall at this point.
Sasuke149

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 1:36 am Reply with quote
3 weeks??? So long... Sad
Glordit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:03 am Reply with quote
JohnHawk wrote:
????? The show just took 3 weeks off between seasons (which is a lot) released one episode and now they're gonna take another 3 weeks off cause I guess they somehow didn't plan for the Olympics?

What the fudge was even the point of this season then lmao should've just done the full split cour route and released the second half in fall at this point.

copy-pasted from the episode discussion:

NHK being the "national broadcaster" basically means that major events will always take preference. I recall Ao no Orchestra being on an almost month long delay because of Koshien.

Last edited by Glordit on Wed Jul 24, 2024 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
-Matthew-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 3:44 am Reply with quote
Sad, we have to wait then.
Smongo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2024 3:50 pm Reply with quote
Guess, we’ll have to wait (and I can catch up on anime I haven’t caught up or watched). Good luck to Team Japan. Bring home the gold.
Danteflyn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:03 am Reply with quote
JohnHawk wrote:

What the fudge was even the point of this season then lmao should've just done the full split cour route and released the second half in fall at this point papa's scooperia

Hopefully, the second half will be worth the wait, but I totally get your point about wanting a more cohesive viewing experience
spongey1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2024 1:57 pm Reply with quote
Why is this episode included (and receiving votes) in this week's Watch and Rate Today's Episodes if it isn't airing until Aug 17?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1