• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
disappearing RTO installment? or disappearing manga?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoloButterfly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:28 am Reply with quote
I remember reading a review in an installment of RTO sometime ago about a manga called "line." I went back through the entire year's worth of the column and couldn't seem to find it (despite it apparently being published in October of 2006 stateside). I checked reviews as well in case I was mistaken but couldn't find it, and the manga is not even listed in the encyclopedia.

Did I just imagine such a review, or am I just inept at clicking links? Help would be greatly apprecated. I rather wanted to read the review again before I special ordered the manga...
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:09 am Reply with quote
Talkback is reserved for topics directly linking to news articles, reviews, and columns. This appears to be more a technical question for the site, so I'm going to move this to the Bugs & Tech. forum.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1