• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Aikatsu! (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:21 pm Reply with quote

Aikatsu! (TV)

Themes: card games, idols, music, school

Plot Summary: Ichigo Hoshimiya is a regular, ordinary middle school girl. But when her best friend Aoi invites her to join the idol training academy, Starlight Academy, her whole world is turned upside down. As she encounters all kinds of rivals and learns what it takes to be an idol, she uses her Aikatsu Cards to challenge countless auditions.
----------------------------------

2 episodes out so far, and so far it is still interesting. It's an interesting concept for idol performances, but it makes me wonder how Ichigo managed to remain oblivious to all things idol related for so long.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 pm Reply with quote
So, after 16 episodes I still don't understand what is going on during these auditions and concerts. Are they actually performing or do they stay inside those things they walk into and it scans them and creates a CGI avatar with the outfit they chose and the avatar does the dancing and singing while they control its movements from inside the magic box? Any ideas?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1