• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Eureka Seven (TV).

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lesterf1020
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:04 am Reply with quote
I love Eureka Seven because of the characters. There are characters to love, hate and be irritated at and to generally find amusing or simply to add color. I don't believe that every non-minor character should be important to the plot so that doesn't bother me.

I also love the plot of Eureka Seven. My biggest gripe with the main plot is how long it takes to actually start moving. I have given it some thought and I think it was done this way because the main plot doesn't make sense if you don't know Eureka's secret. So if I could have changed something I would have let that cat out of the bag a lot earlier. I don't think it would have seriously impacted any of the core relationships and they could have gotten the plot moving sooner.
mjmotr

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quote
So apparently the original is the link to all the other eureka 7s. the way the original one ended was so that it can create other universes for eureka 7 to live in. That being said, Nirvash and the coralians seem to leave to an alternative space. which leads to, Eureka 7 Ao with quartz and secrets. Renton appeared and he had he Nirvash from pocket full of rainbows.

now I need a little bit of help with the ending of this. Ao went to his parents universe briefly and then was returned to his own? With overgrown hair. how does he have rentons ref board? Is this really suggesting hat ao was ok and somehow find a way that him and his patent exists together ? Now in the movie, that took Renton and Eureka to an entirely different universe from original one and from aos, correct?

my theory is this, these are not spinoffs. at first I was angered because I thought hat they were. but if I'm correct, studio bones is going to try to take us to 7 different dimensions and universes and in the end find some way to unite the cub corals and the humans without any problems. I think the original Renton is fi dnding some way to communicate with all these universes to help out the scub coral which would also explain why he had pocketful of rainbows nirvash.

That's my take.... What do you think?

[EDIT: Made your post a little more readable. -TK]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 20 of 20