• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gundam Seed Destiny Release Dates

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AzN_dT_StReEt

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:47 pm Reply with quote
Hey all so I know that the first volume of GSD is gonna be out on March 14th but I was wondering how long it'll take for the entire series to be released. Like I know the subbed version is already out and all but I must say in my opinion they did a great job with the dubbing and I'd much rather see that. Sooo yea I'd just like to know how long it'll take for the final volume to be released or just the typical time intervals in which each volume is released.(like new volume every other month?) Know this is REALLY early considering the first volume wont be out for like another two months.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:03 am Reply with quote
If the release pattern ends up being one volume per month and remains on schedule, it'll wrap up around December.

Now as for the GOOD episodes of the series, you'll have that pretty much completely taken care of with the first volume alone (and, maybe a couple episodes around volume 9 or so). Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1