• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Wulin Warriors The Legend of the Seven Stars: New Show

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 1:57 pm Reply with quote
Hey everyone, I want to tell you about this new show that's coming on the Cartoon Network. The show is called Wulin Warriors Legend of the Seven Stars, and it will be airing in January 2006.

In this saga, order has been disrupted and chaos reigns in the land of Wu. The Wulin Warriors must search for the legendary Seven Stars, lost agents of order, and fight those on the dark side for control over the fate of the world. It's action packed,funny, and has great music. Come check my site out. I even have the pilot for you to watch at www.wulinwarriors.net

Thanks everybody Very Happy
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:13 pm Reply with quote
Finally, eh? It would sound better if the narrator dub has a lower voice.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
remember love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:25 pm Reply with quote
Doesn't look like something I could really get into. Because it looks like a cross between Red Vs. Blue(dealing with the comedy part) and Robot Chicken(dealing with the doll look). But I suppose people will get into it because it does have some originality to it. But in all honesty this is not something I'm looking forward to.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Star Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:29 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for your feedback, and for checking out the site guys Smile
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:19 pm Reply with quote
Star Oracle wrote:
Thanks for your feedback, and for checking out the site guys Smile

I have some feedback for you. This show is NOT ANIME nor is personal advertising allowed on this forum. As for me getting into it, probably not. It sounds kinda lame, IMO.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1