• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Rozen Maiden

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azzmoneky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:38 pm Reply with quote
I just finsihed Rozen Maiden. I really enjoyed the show Expecialy the last epp (watched it two more times sences yesterday). Im wondering did anyone else after the first ep sort of got that creepy evil doll vibe from the show but before watching the second epp. Also was very happy to hear about the second season. That was a very refreshing show. Loved Doll charactor designs.

Really just wanted to get people talking about this show. Im Suprized there isnt any threads about this shows cept for the one about the new season.
kmlau

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:33 am Reply with quote
I stopped after watching the first episode, maybe i'll watch the whole thing since u think its that good.
Miaka chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:06 am Reply with quote
I have watched and thoroughly enjoyed all 12 episodes of the first series and can't wait for the new series.
I would have loved to have bought a Shinku doll from Japan but she has plastic moulded hair which put me off!
Ohoni

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 9:23 pm Reply with quote
I enjoyed the series. Episode 5 (the Stairway) is the best episode I've seen so far. The series works a lot better as a comedy than it does as a drama, and Suiseiseki is one of my overall favorite characters (even if her name is freakishly hard to remember).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1