• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
My Hime

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drayen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:02 pm Reply with quote
contrary to what most people (that i read from anyway), i hated mai hime

the begining was horrible, nothing interesting imo 0, no real story either, i just wanted to get over this anime

then the second part came in, and i actually liked it

but then the ending came, and it was horrible, i had huge expectations for a good ending but it ended so bad i meanspoiler[dear god, i felt like they made the first episodes to fuel the good part of the second part with the relationships of people, i was expecting a good sad end or something like showing how mai will learn to live without the people that used to be with her before, but everyone comes back alive out of -literally nowhere- , what the hell? I've got nothing against good endings but thats pushing it waaayyyy too far, the last minutes of the show after she killed the guy were the most retarded of the show also imo]

mai hime ahs to be one of the worst shows I've seen out of the 50~ series I've watched, its probaly my #3 worst series anyway
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3