• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Character Guessing Game, Q1-2012 Round.

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dtm42

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm Reply with quote
Zewerr wrote:
I don't think The Rancorous said anything that gave the indication that you desired to participate again.

He said that I'm not doing myself any favours, yet I never asked for any in the first place.

Zewerr wrote:
Just having you post in this thread leaves a bad taste in our mouths.

And I love you too.
the Rancorous

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:57 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
He said that I'm not doing myself any favours, yet I never asked for any in the first place.
What I said was solely a response to the suggestion of letting you participate again. Whether or not you were asking for a favor is irrelevant since one was being offered regardless. And I find it nothing short of hilarious that you're grandstanding about how you don't care, but then still follow the games and take opportunities to take shots at the participants and/or rules whenever one arises. Laughing Well, keep telling yourself that, since you're the only one who buys it.

Zewer wrote:
I would rather not have you participate. Not to stick it to you, rather to keep the game as enjoyable as it has been since you've been gone.
This quote here sums it up as plainly, simply, and completely as it could possibly get. How you (dtm) can sit there, seeing all of these people who have no connection to one another other than participating in this game constantly get onto you about your behavior and be not even willing to re-evaluate your behavior speaks volumes about yourself, and no one else.
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 am Reply with quote
Even if a favour was being offered to me - it wasn't because we were negotiating, but even if it was - you think I would accept it? What, you think I'm suffering from Stockholm Syndrome or something? Why would I accept a favour from such an 'esteemed individual' as yourself given the level of animosity you hold towards me?

And I said I don't care whether I participate in the games or not. Posting about this issue is only tangentially related. I still follow the games because I like the games in and of themselves. Always have. Sorry if that's a hard concept for you to understand . . .

As for all of these people who have been, were or are angry at me, well they must not have done well at reading comprehension, eh? I have already repeatedly stated that A: I was not the one to start this and B: I never broke any of your rules. Getting pissy at me and what I did is just misaiming and misplacing your anger.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:50 am Reply with quote
Alright guys, let's discuss this matter via private channels instead of veering this thread severely off course. There's no reason to derail the entire game and drag all the players in to this.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Contests and Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 71 of 71