• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
A Surprising Petition I've Heard About.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snomaster1
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:27 am Reply with quote
There are those of you who might be wondering why I haven't been by here a lot. Well recently,my inbox has been a slog to get through. There's been a lot of e-mails I've been reading. Basically,it's like reading "War and Peace" every night as of late. Among them,I read something that I thought everyone here should know about. It's a petition from Change.org to get the last two manga of "Future Diary" translated into English by Viz.
I already signed it but I wanted everyone else here who wants to see Viz complete the English version so it can be finished. If you think Viz should finish the manga,go ahead and sign it. Sadly,since I don't know how to link things,I have to ask you guys to search for it on your own so you can do it yourselves. Personally,I think it's a good idea because the "Future Diary" manga's long needed to be completed. Let's work hard and hopefully it'll finally happen.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1