• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Digimon Season 4 On anime network?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ammerjammer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 5:42 pm Reply with quote
:D 8O Will there be digimon season 4 on this channel? because its not showing on any channel in canada
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:16 pm Reply with quote
There hasn't been any mention of Digimon on Anime Network. In fact there has been no official mention of any shows on Aniem Network. The closest there is is the list of possible & probable shows that we posted in the news item last week.

In fact, those two news articles cover everything that is publickly known about the Anime Network right now. Granted it isn't a lot, but that's all ADV is letting out of the bag.
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Regardles I doubt it will. In the US Disney pretty much owns Digimon as you'll only find it on ABC Family or as part of their cartoon blocks.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Cassandra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:39 pm Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:

Regardles I doubt it will. In the US Disney pretty much owns Digimon as you'll only find it on ABC Family or as part of their cartoon blocks.

Emerje

umm...Digimon is on UPN.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Emerje

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:54 pm Reply with quote
Cassandra wrote:

Emerje wrote:

Emerje

umm...Digimon is on UPN.

Yeah, as part of it's Disney block between Tarzan and Recess.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1