• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Bebop (Spoilers)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xberserkx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 3:09 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know what exactly happened that made the syndicate want Spike to be killed? Also what happened between Spike and Vicious that made them want to kill each other? (
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 3:22 pm Reply with quote
xberserkx wrote:
Does anyone know what exactly happened that made the syndicate want Spike to be killed? Also what happened between Spike and Vicious that made them want to kill each other? (

spoiler[Spike faked his death and left the syndicate. And the syndicate wasn't going after him. Vicious and a few others were. Vicious hates spike because he left and he became his rival for julia.]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Swordfish_II

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 3:46 pm Reply with quote
spoiler[Spike and Vicious used to be in the same group. When Vicious attempted to pull a coup in episode 25, the syndicate decided to hunt down all of the members in that were ever in the group.]
xberserkx

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Oh yeah I forgot about that. Thanks alot guys for refreshing my memory
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1