• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Box Sets

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ssj Rock Lee

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know when these animes will come out with box sets?

Saiyuki and Samurai Deeper Kyo
Rozzer

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 6:36 pm Reply with quote
What I did with the Samurai Deeper Kyo set, was buy the first DVD w/ the art box with it... Then continued to buy each DVD and added them to the box. Of course I did this when Samurai Deeper came out with their first DVD, I have no idea when the entire box set will be sold Confused
Ssj Rock Lee

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 7:17 pm Reply with quote
Yeah i would do that but it would cost alot more than to just buy a box set. So i hope its comming out soon, now how about Saiyuki?
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 11:49 pm Reply with quote
I remember posting a thread similar to this. I was asking whether DVDs that were already released completely (with a Vol.1 + box) would ever come out in complete boxes.

Samurai Deeper Kyo, Full Metal Panic!, Onegai Teacher, and Chobits are just some of the ones I'm wondering about. I haven't seen any of them, but would like to get them (completed.)

However, all I can do now is just wait and hope they come out before I go out and buy them individually. Rolling Eyes
cyrax777

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 12:28 am Reply with quote
some day probly in a couple years thu.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
RedvsBlue

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:25 pm Reply with quote
Samurai Deeper Kyo has a box set. And quite a nice one I might add. You get dvd 1 with it and a few other little goodies. You can order it here although it's a bit overpriced. * Very Happy atleast it's not bootleg! Very Happy *

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00008V2UM/qid=1085077442/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_7/104-4972161-1405508?v=glance&s=dvd
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Vigilante024

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:30 pm Reply with quote
with some of the Kyo artboxes (at least with the one I got) there was a $5 rebate card inside so it wasn't too much more than just buying the dvd
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Jinchuu wrote:
Samurai Deeper Kyo has a box set. And quite a nice one I might add. You get dvd 1 with it and a few other little goodies. You can order it here although it's a bit overpriced. * Very Happy atleast it's not bootleg! Very Happy *

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00008V2UM/qid=1085077442/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_7/104-4972161-1405508?v=glance&s=dvd

I think SSj Rock Lee meant a box for the whole series. Not the artbox.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Ssj Rock Lee

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:29 pm Reply with quote
yeah i meant the whole series. I found the artbox cheaper on another site *not bootlegged* But hopefully it does come out soon or ill just buy that box with the dvds individually, ill do the same with Saiyuki
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:30 pm Reply with quote
The Saiyuki box will be out soon I think...the series just finished getting released.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Ssj Rock Lee

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:29 pm Reply with quote
yeah theres about 1 more dvd left for the series.
Rozzer

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:58 pm Reply with quote
I remember buying all of the Trigun DVD's individually, and from what I saw they have been out for a little while. Then it was months and months later, that they finally released the entire series w/ their box. So let's hope that it doesn't take as long as it did with Trigun, to get Samurai Deeper's boxset released.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1