• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hellsing OVA

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trackstar1013

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:17 am Reply with quote
Hey all I was just wondering if they had cancelled production for the new Hellsing Ultimate. I have heard a few rumours about this happening and I was wondering if they where true. Thanks.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:43 am Reply with quote
trackstar1013 wrote:
Hey all I was just wondering if they had cancelled production for the new Hellsing Ultimate. I have heard a few rumours about this happening and I was wondering if they where true. Thanks.

Considering the third episode was solicited for release in early 2007 in Japan, assume anything even so much as mentioning 'cancellation' as a rumour unless backed by Geneon/Hirano/Etc.

Speaking of which, where'd you hear this anyway?
Klampo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:18 am Reply with quote
that would suck considering they haven't made anything besidess the episodes covered in the anime
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:36 am Reply with quote
trackstar1013 wrote:
I have heard a few rumours about this happening and I was wondering if they where true. Thanks.

Yep that's right your rumors are correct new Hellsing is canceled, it's because of all the internet rumors that production shut down......
Animefreak6969

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:48 am Reply with quote
Deltakiral wrote:
trackstar1013 wrote:
I have heard a few rumours about this happening and I was wondering if they where true. Thanks.

Yep that's right your rumors are correct new Hellsing is canceled, it's because of all the internet rumors that production shut down......

was that sarcasm Delta? NICE!!!! internet rumors ARE the major cause of many wars...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime
creativename

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:33 am Reply with quote
I hadn't heard of this.

You can really never trust rumors. They can start as some morons "gut opinion", get heard by someone, who passes it on as fact.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Rumors and speculation are pointless. No one thought the series would even be remade, so to dismiss it comepletely now that they're this far is just as uncalled for. Until someone hears, reports, and post official word, this thread is useless.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1