• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Question on adding a "Not Anime but Related" entry

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:01 am Reply with quote
To be honest, I'm not entirly how I should enter this. I was going to submit PPG to the Encylclopedia. The only reason I'm even asking this is because of D!PPGZ spinoff. Sense PowerPuffGirls is the original source material (Or WhoopAss Girls), I thought about adding it. Not sure if I jsut submit it reguarly or do I have to put something like "PowerPuff Girls (US TV)" instead of just (TV).
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:46 am Reply with quote
DON'T submit it. "Not Anime but Related" can only be added by news staff when they feel that such a title is worth reporting about on Anime News Network even though it's not anime.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:34 am Reply with quote
Dan42 wrote:
DON'T submit it. "Not Anime but Related" can only be added by news staff when they feel that such a title is worth reporting about on Anime News Network even though it's not anime.

Makes sense. Atleast I asked about it before I tried submitting. Ah well, guess this topic is kind of useless then...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1