• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kashimashi ending

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
angel_lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:10 pm Reply with quote
Can someone help me out here? Everything was plain sailing until the last minute, and now I'm completely confused. What exactly happened? Did spoiler[Yasuna ditch Hazumu?] Is this a setup for a second season maybe?
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:53 pm Reply with quote
**must... resist... urge... to... read... spoil...er** aghh! Wink

I'm following this series to the tee so I'll have an answer for you here soon (to hopefully help you out) as I will be able to watch it shortly.

EDIT: (Do not read unless you've seen all the way to the end of episode 12)
spoiler[A relationship takes time to develop. Since basically it wasn't until episode 12 that Hazumu made her 2nd true confession. She/he was dumped in episode 1. Yasuna knows she isn't going to lose her a second time. Yes there will most definitely have to be more episodes. But I don't think the scene of Hazumu running to Tomari can be construed as her being ditched.]
Pleroma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:39 pm Reply with quote
Someone pointed out on another forum that in the first "you know.." scene they are wearing summer uniforms but in the second one it has switched to winter ones. So some time does go by and I suupose it will all be answered in the DVD only episode coming in the fall. (Maybe they are waiting for the manga to finish?)
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:25 pm Reply with quote
Ah yes, I didn't catch that. Very sneaky. Thanks. I would hope that they will broadcast another 12 episodes though or an OAV continuation.
GoodLuckSaturday

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:19 am Reply with quote
Pleroma wrote:
Someone pointed out on another forum that in the first "you know.." scene they are wearing summer uniforms but in the second one it has switched to winter ones. So some time does go by and I suupose it will all be answered in the DVD only episode coming in the fall. (Maybe they are waiting for the manga to finish?)

I noticed the uniform switch from the earlier (six million) riverbank scenes in the anime, but could've sworn that very scene of Hazumu's "you know" was in an earlier episode. I couldn't find it, so I couldn't help like I wish I could've. Is there going to be a DVD only episode? Great news there!

By the way, the anime splits off from the manga at episode 10, and the manga is heading is a completely different direction, so I doubt there's a source material issue, especially since the anime only adapted half of it to begin with.
Bruce Lee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:33 am Reply with quote
I just watched ep12, and was wondering the exact same thing. I'd love to see more of this show. I think the world need more girls in love. Wink
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1