• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
DuelMasters have you heard

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~AllGodAnime~

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 3:58 pm Reply with quote
Hey have any of you heard of DuelMasters? I have and I LOVE IT!!!!! I have benn playing the card game for the last couple of months. It came to japan in 2002 the creater came up with the game in the mids 90's. since DuelMasters have been out in Japan it has been the #1 anime, card game, selling anything to do with anime in Japan, toy and everything else!!! so have you heard of this GREAT game? If not you should.................
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:04 pm Reply with quote
~AllGodAnime~ wrote:
Hey have any of you heard of DuelMasters? I have and I LOVE IT!!!!! I have benn playing the card game for the last couple of months. It came to japan in 2002 the creater came up with the game in the mids 90's. since DuelMasters have been out in Japan it has been the #1 anime, card game, selling anything to do with anime in Japan, toy and everything else!!! so have you heard of this GREAT game? If not you should.................
Rolling Eyes
Shocked Yes top everything....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:59 pm Reply with quote
~AllGodAnime~ wrote:
#1 anime

Because the likes of Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist, Gundam SEED, etc. never existed...

~AllGodAnime~ wrote:
so have you heard of this GREAT game? If not you should.................

I've heard the game is an unfortunate, haphazard combination of Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic: The Gathering. Heard, mind you, I could be wrong. I do know that the anime, however, is inconceivably awful. It's difficult to tell at times if it's just intentionally funny or if the creatirs were actually trying to be serious.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
~AllGodAnime~

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 6:15 pm Reply with quote
no i dont so. duelmasters dident copy MTG and YGO. 'cause like i said they were making the game since 1995. so their duelmasters all the way!! i dont mean to hurt anyone buy posting this. and do you guys give away things?
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 6:21 pm Reply with quote
~AllGodAnime~ wrote:
no i don't so. duelmasters dident copy MTG and YGO. 'cause like i said they were making the game since 1995. so their duelmasters all the way!! i don't mean to hurt anyone buy posting this. and do you guys give away things?

What?? *cough* "I OWN THE ZONE!" Ya, waaaay better than Gundam SEED and Spirited Away... Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1