• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Duel Masters PS2 Game

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anime_Freak

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:52 pm Reply with quote
According to this article there is a Duel Masters PS2 game in the works.

EDIT: There is also another Robotech game for the PS2 in the works, along with what I think is a game based on anime called Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne along with yet another Transformers gameand finally Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament, all these are to be released either later this year or sometime next year.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:17 pm Reply with quote
Does Duel Masters have a big enough fan base for a game yet? I know alot of people that dislike it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Shiki MSHTS

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:07 pm Reply with quote
This is definently a hit or miss situation. Seeing the amount of production money put into a game, if it flops, Wizards is in for a nice slap to the face.

With definently one of the worst dubs I've seen, we only have to wait and see how their gonna handle the audio. =P

Of course, Sony has been known to let crap of any quality onto their console. No standards. =/
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:08 am Reply with quote
Shiki MSHTS wrote:
This is definently a hit or miss situation. Seeing the amount of production money put into a game, if it flops, Wizards is in for a nice slap to the face.

With definently one of the worst dubs I've seen, we only have to wait and see how their gonna handle the audio. =P

Of course, Sony has been known to let crap of any quality onto their console. No standards. =/
I like sony but just as long as they get SOME money out of it then they are happy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Meson

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 4:23 am Reply with quote
Shiki MSHTS wrote:

It isn't exactly a bad dub (It's supposed to bebad), but this will be a wait and see.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 6:52 am Reply with quote
Meson wrote:
Shiki MSHTS wrote:

It isn't exactly a bad dub (It's supposed to bebad), but this will be a wait and see.

It is supposed to be bad? Making a bad dub on purpose? What has this world come to?
Sword of Whedon

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:04 pm Reply with quote
Well, you can't polish a turd, and DuelMasters is a bad clone of an already bad show. That being said I hope that we have an anti-dub operative in there Smile
Meson

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:55 pm Reply with quote
Animefreak08 wrote:

It is supposed to be bad? Making a bad dub on purpose? What has this world come to?

WotC is pissed at not getting the rights to Yugioh so they produced DM to basically slap 4kids around, and as Sword of Whedon said, the original is not that good.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1