• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
hey, im new

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BobTho

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Smile Hey guys i just want to say hey. I have read things on this site for some time now and now i feal like its time i put my two-bits in on a topic were i could helpsomeone. I would just like to say that if my spelling is not correct for any resons... I would just like to note that im am kinda young and dont know a hole lot on proper english and so on.
Fandrez

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 9:03 pm Reply with quote
Hey hey, I'm saying hi to you. Wink I am young (13 Sad ) too so don't worry. Just make what your saying clear and you should be good. Anime smile
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:12 pm Reply with quote
Hi and welcome.

Your difficulty with spelling is noted and we'll give you a break on it, but please do your best.

Oh and I'm locking this thread, there's an introduction thread for this, if everyone who registered started one of these we'd have a hundred "hey I'm new" threads a day.

Again, welcome to the forum, have fun.

-t[edit turns out we closed the welcome thread ages ago]
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1