• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
favorite anime at night

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sj21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:30 am Reply with quote
whats your favorite anime to snuggle up at night and watch. i love to watch dragonball z marathon version on my uncut box sets at night. i take my pillows, blankets( a lot, i look like my chihuahua) and the throw them on the floor and slip that sucker in and enjoy action blood and fighting. and i'll do that with others(any i have). i just love setting the mood. on easter i got three box sets and the collecters edition of appleed ex machina and waited till night to watch. and eat candy and drink soda's. Laughing Very Happy
Cherry T

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quote
sj21 wrote:
. i take my pillows, blankets( a lot, i look like my chihuahua) and the throw them on the floor and slip that sucker in and enjoy action blood and fighting. and i'll do that with others(any i have). i just love setting the mood. on easter i got three box sets and the collecters edition of appleed ex machina and waited till night to watch. and eat candy and drink soda's. Laughing Very Happy
I like watching Witch Hunter Robin at night:I used to close my door, sit down in my cosy big bed,put my PC in front of me and enjoy a couple of episodes in the dark!
sj21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quote
first, thanks for the reply. yeah, i'm still trying to get like a laptop or computer to do that and watch them online. that would be cool. i'd stay up like all night checking out new and cool anime i want to see.
Cherry T

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:36 am Reply with quote
sj21 wrote:
first, thanks for the reply. yeah, i'm still trying to get like a laptop or computer to do that and watch them online. that would be cool. i'd stay up like all night checking out new and cool anime i want to see.
That's what i used to do back when i was watching Get Backers:First I bought the first 4 volumes each containes 5 episodes,then I had to watch the rest of the episodes on the net but always at night in the same old position with the same old atmosphere! Smile
JacobC
ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quote
Something scary and/or with a lot of action. The most intense thing I can find lying around my floor is what I'll watch.

I pop in fluffy, happy entertainment when I'm sick. But late at night, the time I always watch anime anyway, the later it is, the more I grab for the action-packed gnarly stuff. Twisted Evil

Not that I own any real "horror" anime, I guess. I mean more like episodes like "Pierrot le Fou" of Cowboy Bebop or an old tape of Bleach or something...Embarassed
sj21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quote
yeah i keep saying i love horror anime but don't have any or really seen any. buy i'm trying to look for some. Embarassed
G.O.T.T. Eclair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quote
I don't know about snuggling, but I've fallen asleep countless times, easier, watching Kiddy Grade's Episode One Depth / Space on Case One Peacekeepers. I guess the reason being, I've seen it so many times, its become so boring to me...Na that is one of my Favorite episodes, there's no way... Razz
sj21

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quote
yeah, i normally start to fall asleep but i still try to stay up. not cause i'm bored but i've most likely had baseball or a party. Cool
parakiss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quote
I like to watch mushishi when no one's around and it quiet. it so peaceful.
ManSlayer07

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quote
When they were airing I would always watch episodes of NANA, Honey and Clover II, and Death Note at night. They're great shows to be watched in the dark IMO as weird that sounds. Razz
Celes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quote
Right now my favorite is just some good old Sailor Moon dubbed episodes. I put in my dub DVDs and have a good time remembering when I was young, carefree, and not working, lol.

But my new favorite will be Shin-Chan when it comes out on DVD. I love shows that make me smile and think happy things before I pass out.
sirgalahadthegreat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quote
At night? I just watch all of the scariest anime you can ever see. I watched both seasons of Jigoku Shoujo and Blood+ in this way. You see, I'm one of those psychotic fellas who can't sleep unless he's scared.
shinta66

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:17 am Reply with quote
sirgalahadthegreat wrote:
You see, I'm one of those psychotic fellas who can't sleep unless he's scared.

nice.

anyways i like to watch 5 cm movie. or i will go buy a series and watch it. I work night shifts. so i snug up during the day. but on my nights off...
sj21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quote
thanks for the reply's. yeah i kinda like to be scared but then i can't go to sleep. but i just can't resist watching horror. parakiss, hm... peacefull, i'd find that creepy, but WHO CARES!!! i've always wanted to see Mushi-shi.
danobou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:50 pm Reply with quote
I would say Mushishi because it is so peaceful and relaxig.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2