• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Seiyuus in Beet Vandel Buster

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tintin Silver

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quote
Beet Vandel Buster!

I'm going out of my mind trying to find wich seiyuu's are in this anime! There are only a few listed here on animenewsnetwork, and I want to know who's doing Sled's voice, and Vandel Rozzgoat and a few others. Is there possibly someone who knows anything?
I've tried searching on google on diffrent words and checked animenfo AND imdb and I haven't found anything.
Could someone please help me?!!!

-TS
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Chances are some people probably do watch this series (I don't, by the way), but they can't read Japanese. Your best bet is to try getting screencaps of the credits and politely asking someone to translate them. And if you finish that, you can then input them into the Encyclopeida as well Very Happy.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:05 pm Reply with quote
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/beet/staff_cast.html wrote:
ビィト :  木内レイコ
ポアラ :  前田 愛
キッス :  久川 綾
スレッド :  三浦祥朗
ミルファ :  宍戸留美
ジーク :  玉木有紀子
ゼノン :  緑川光
ライオ :  古川登志夫
クルス :  千葉進歩
ベルトーゼ :  石塚運昇
シャギー :  中尾隆聖

Sled ("Thread") is voiced by Hiroaki Miura alright; different romanization. The most similar transiteration for Vandel Rozzgoat might be Unshou Ishizuka as "Bertoz/Vertoz" (ベルトーゼ), but that doesn't sound right either. I combed through its page at D2_STATION, one of the most comprehensive Japanese website for anime cast and staff info, but still can't find any character named "Vandel Rozzgoat," but since this "Bertoz/Vertoz" is the main antagonist whom Beet trying to beat, I'd make an educated guess that "Bertoz/Vertoz" is Vandel Rozzgoat.

Unfortunately I can't find any official romanization for those names in katakana. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1