• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Best First Episode Tournament: Nominations

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Contests and Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beltane70

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 am Reply with quote
Crap! I totally forgot about the mini-game! Ah, well, looks like I'll have to wait for the next tournament since it's already past the deadline.
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:41 am Reply with quote
I think one time in the past Dorcas_Aurelia said he would accept Minigame entries for a couple of days after the tournament started but that the player would forgo all points for the first week. If you really want to participate in the Minigame and don't care how you do then PM him and ask if you can still submit your entry.
mow123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:24 am Reply with quote
I remember this point, too. Beltane70, I would send him the bracket ASAP if you want to be part of the action even though you are past the deadline.

By the way, how many mini-game participants did we end up getting, Dorcas_Aurelia? I definitely don't have the confidence Key is exuding right now, but I think my bracket is probably good enough to place in the top 6.
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:01 pm Reply with quote
I forgot the tournament was starting so soon, too. Didn't help that my hard drive pretended to play dead on me Monday, either.

I received 18 entries for the minigame.
Ggultra2764
marie-antoinette
TheNakedBeast
dirkusbirkus
Mylene
saffire
GDFan
Aylinn
A Mystery
WhiteHairGirls
nightjuan
Tris8
mow123
Past
Olliff
farichada
Gewürtztraminer
Key

Since as of right now there are only 4 votes in the tournament, and I didn't check in earlier this week, I will allow late submissions, Beltane, if I receive them in the next 6 hours, but you will not receive any points for the current matches.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Contests and Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 24 of 24