• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
El Cazador de la Bruja.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hentai4me

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:26 pm Reply with quote
As far as I was concerned the only point in watching the series was the Nadie:Ellis dynamic, it was good and I liked that part...otherwise...
Vuwazy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:28 am Reply with quote
After finishing this show I'll just conclude that it's mediocre.

There isn't much about it that is redeemable. I guess I watched only to see how it played out towards the end. I just wanted to get it over with.

The plot for El Cazador had direction but could use a better buildup. A handful of episodes didn't seem to have much to do with the main focus of the storyline. So many characters only made one time appearance and don't ever come back. Making them seem rather pointless. Then there are important stuff like that witch organization or whatever its called. They didn't explain that much about it. Then there was the climax. In episodes 25 I was expecting more out of the final battle against Rosenburg. I thought it would be bigger than how it turned out. Then in episode 26 it looked like a good way for this show to wrap up. Up until when spoiler[Nadie and Ellis rode off for "another journey"]. Which I also see as another "waste of time". El Cazador could have used more depth. This show is forgettable. I won't watch it again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3