• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
BLACKPINK Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TravellinMatt77

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:12 pm Reply with quote
So I've been watching several BLACKPINK music videos, and it got me to thinking -- why isn't there a BLACKPINK anime? The group recently collaborated with Naoko Takeuchi, several of the members like anime and manga, and they are popular in Japan. It seems like a perfect fit.. As a follow-up, who would you like to see produce this hypothetical anime? My choice would be Studio Wit.
Boughtsed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:53 am Reply with quote
BLACKPINK anime may have some issues with copyright or the idols' portrait right. But I got a good idea: Why not use AI tools to do that?

There are many AI image generators for both sfw and nsfw. That said, anime lovers need to think of a story or plot of BLACKPINK, and then ask the tools to draw their thoughts to anime scenarios.

As far as I am concerned, some AI tools can assist each other.

For example, you can use a text-to-photo generator to create an idol in a realistic style, who are in the pose, clothing, background as your description. Then, you use a photo-to-anime generator to turn the generated idol photo into anime style. Combine all the anime images and you will get the idol anime series or manga.

For the text-to-photo step, some tools allow to create a similar face with your idol, like soulgen. And for the photo-to-anime step, tools like deepswap and meboom can animate the photo.

Another example, you can use a text-to-anime generator for the idol anime (but it may not be that idol lookalike). Some great generators like stable diffusion, midjourney, soulgen, etc. can manage this, while some other nsfw image tools can create hentai anime from text prompts or tags, like aihentai.ai. Besides, the tools may be in-built with AI image editors that assist in altering the generated anime image, such as hair color, clothing, background, and more.

So, if you have your idol story, I am waiting here for your anime artwork or series created by the tools.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1