• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
An Elfen Lied VG for GameCube??

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satanachia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:55 pm Reply with quote
I was looking for some new Elfen Lied pictures when i came across this here photograph. I dont know if its true or not that there will be an ElfenLied game or not but it did catch my eye that there is a possibility of one in the making http://images.animanga.nu/fanart/913/mygame_elfen_lied.jpg ** This picture contains a view of bare breasts**

edit** i'm a total loser for not actually reading the URL myself. it's a fanart but still it would be a nift game if ever made
The Ramblin' Wreck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:09 am Reply with quote
Satanachia wrote:
I was looking for some new Elfen Lied pictures when i came across this here photograph. I don't know if its true or not that there will be an ElfenLied game or not but it did catch my eye that there is a possibility of one in the making http://images.animanga.nu/fanart/913/mygame_elfen_lied.jpg ** This picture contains a view of bare breasts**

edit** i'm a total loser for not actually reading the URL myself. it's a fanart but still it would be a nift game if ever made

I dunno, it would be an interesting h-game. Gamecube? Naked Girls ripping people to shreds seems like it would have some sort of market.
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:17 am Reply with quote
I don't think you'll get that kind of artwork on a Nintendo-based system game, anywhere. But that would be a cool game.
Satanachia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:24 pm Reply with quote
yeah when i saw that picture i was like oh man thats awesome an ElfenLied game. But yeah i agree Gamecube wouldnt publish a game like that Sony or Microsoft prolly would tho
Ataru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:56 pm Reply with quote
Satanachia wrote:
yeah when i saw that picture i was like oh man thats awesome an ElfenLied game. But yeah i agree Gamecube wouldnt publish a game like that Sony or Microsoft prolly would tho
I don't know about that. With a cover like that, I doubt any of them will... maybe Take-Two/Rockstar. Razz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Satanachia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:56 pm Reply with quote
eww rockstar. they would prolly make the game really cheesy like all their other ones. an ElfenLied GTA most likely
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:49 pm Reply with quote
You mean with an Elfen Lied Hot Coffee? If they edited the artwork a little they could probably get that picture on the cover.....
Satanachia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:16 pm Reply with quote
With an Elfen Lied Hot Coffee?? what thats mean? i'm kinda ignorant in ways of jokes Confused

edit** just a punctuation mistake
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:37 pm Reply with quote
Do you not know what Hot Coffee is? Or are you just not getting the joke all around? With the amount of nudity in Elfen Lied, they might put something in there that's: "coded"
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Satanachia wrote:
With an Elfen Lied Hot Coffee?? what thats mean? i'm kinda ignorant in ways of jokes Confused

edit** just a punctuation mistake

You *DO* know what Hot Coffee is right? You know, big controversy, GTA gets rated AO, Clinton and Lieberman bash the gaming industry...
Satanachia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:13 pm Reply with quote
nay good sir i *DONT* know what Hot Coffee is.

reason one: if its an american show i prolly dont have the channel

Reason 2: i hardly watch TV

Reason 3: if its on paper media i dont read magazines or the type

plus i dont follow game reviews that much. i buy, i play, i judge. and wasted many a dollar on really crappy games
fighterholic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:15 pm Reply with quote
If you mentioned GTA then SURELY you've played the game? If you don't know what Hot Coffee is, then go to http://www.wikipedia.org. And do some catching up reading, my friend.....
Satanachia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:34 am Reply with quote
holy peckerdoodle, what a load of crap that read was. like banning a game for having sexual content? come on people. first off, the parents are partly to blame for buying the game for a 14 year old when it cleary states 17+. unless your parents don't really care. God of War for example has sexual content to a degree but it wasnt banned like GTA;SA (though it almost was but its based on greek mythology there's gotta be some nudity) and an "anit-gaming" oraganization, do thems folks have anything better to do than go around banning games left and right because a boob is shown or an arm gets sliced off? yeah it may be offensive to some people but if it offends you that much simply dont buy the game. under the controversy section of the article there was demand for a fund for car-jack victims. i dont think anyone would actually get money for your car getting jacked from an organization, except possibly from ur insurance agency.

phew... that was a good rant if i do say so meself. and yes i have played all the GTA titles made thus far and i didn't like them.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:05 am Reply with quote
I'm not a GTA fan myself, but pretty much every video game magazine (and many websites) talked about it last year. It was rather hard to miss, in America at least. I figured it would have at least been mentioned in video game magazines in other countries (if only to laugh at us).
fighterholic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:10 am Reply with quote
San Andreas was banned in certain prefectures in Japan for it's immortality. One of which was Kanagawa (home to Yokohama)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6