• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Rumbling Hearts -- heavy stuff.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watchdog210

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quote
motaku96 wrote:

Btw, you know Luci Christian does a voice in Rumbling Hearts. She's the feisty waitress that works with Takayuki.

Really. To me she sounded more like Tiffany Grant.
motaku96

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:12 am Reply with quote
watchdog210 wrote:
motaku96 wrote:

Btw, you know Luci Christian does a voice in Rumbling Hearts. She's the feisty waitress that works with Takayuki.

Really. To me she sounded more like Tiffany Grant.

Hold on, let me check to make sure........yup it's Luci. Ann lists her as the voice actress. For me, Luci is one of those voice actresses that I can point out the second I hear 'em. The only time I couldn't recognize Luci's voice right away was in School Rumble(as I already said, high pitched perky) and Nerima Daikon Brothers(where she had a southern accent).
Bluebeard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quote
motaku96 wrote:

Yeah, school rumble is great. I think Luci Christian does a good job of being Tenma(surprisingly, I'm so used to hearing her scream angrily but Tenma's so perky). Btw, you know Luci Christian does a voice in Rumbling Hearts. She's the feisty waitress that works with Takayuki. The only non-serious character in the show. And about the game, that's generally the case with visual novels. There're a whole bunch of different endings that are available, which is part of the fun of playing it. Also, since you bring up alternate endings, there's an ova for Rumbling Hearts where Takayuki ends up w/ spoiler[Haruka instead of Mitsuki.]

Umm... you (or a kind mod) might want to go back and spoiler tag the part I just spoiled tagged for you. That's would kind of ruin the entire show for people who haven't seen it.
Jinxso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quote
motaku96 wrote:
. Also, since you bring up alternate endings, there's an ova for Rumbling Hearts where spoiler[Takayuki ends up w/ Haruka instead of Mitsuki.]

Well I guess this next part I am going to write will have to be all spoiler tagged (Sorry for the wall)...

spoiler[Actually looking at the ending sure he goes back to Mitsuki in the end however in the 5 year view of each characters lives they don't actually show Mitsuki and Takayuki together just solo. We cannot be sure after 5 years they are still together. I mean it would suit the series perfectly if Haruka after her coma to finally realize her dreams and her wishes all fullied. While Takayuki is doomed to fail in his love for both Haruka and Mitsuki. To me it would sit well with the overall arc of the story.]
motaku96

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 am Reply with quote
bluebeard wrote:
Umm... you (or a kind mod) might want to go back and spoiler tag the part I just spoiled tagged for you. That's would kind of ruin the entire show for people who haven't seen it.

Right, sorry about that. It's fixed now. When I first typed it, it didn't occur to me that it was a spoiler.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2