• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid- (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shikiari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:40 pm Reply with quote
I thought the series got better as the focus was removed from breasts and more into a decent storyline. A3 was a totally bitch, her past situation completely understandable, but still a total bitch nonetheless. Shame about the censors but it wasn't the worst show I've seen so I'll give it a Decent rating with Mirei and Meifon being the most interesting characters. I quite liked the OP and ED singles too.

I'm pretty sure the two girls shown on the other island at the end were from the PSVita game 'Valkyrie Drive -Bhikkhuni-'.

The first OVA/short is also out with Mamori doing things to Mirei as practice for herself... Totally lewd.
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Shikiari wrote:
The first OVA/short is also out with Mamori doing things to Mirei as practice for herself... Totally lewd.

Oh, I was wondering what those were going to be and if it was worth downloading on the terrible internet I have right now. Guess I got my answer (a resounding 'yes')
Shikiari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:45 pm Reply with quote
OVA 2 is out and it's just under a two minutes long.

It involves Charlotte in a bath, thinking of which girl in her group to do lewd things to, which in turn arouses her more... It's easier to just watch it...

walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:19 pm Reply with quote
If LadyLady don't get a special, we riot.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6